Wedding Song | Popular Wedding Song

love, wedding, song, romantic, popular
Searches related to wedding song: 
 romantic wedding song,
Download wedding song, wedding song list, christian wedding song, wedding song mp3,
entrance wedding song, wedding song celine dion, wedding song list 2009








the best thing is to enliven the wedding with the wedding song. Here I will share songs that is perfect for your wedding!
based on our experience, romantic, love songs and songs that best matches the atmosphere of the wedding date. The following is a list of songs that you may require.




  1. Celine Dion - The Power of Love ( download )
  2. Tony Bennett - The Way You Look Tonight ( download )
  3. Nat King Cole -  When I Fall in Love ( download )
  4. Elton John - Can You Feel the Love Tonight? ( download )
  5. The Bangles -  Eternal Flame ( download )
  6. Etta James -  At Last ( download )
  7. Westlife - I Do ( download )
  8. Elvis Presley -  I Can't Help Falling In Love With You ( download )
  9. 'NSYNC -  This I Promise You ( download )
  10. Joe Cocker - You Are So Beautiful ( download )
  11. Luther Vandross -  Power of Love ( download )
  12. Foreigner -  I Want to Know What Love Is ( download )
  13. 98 Degrees -  I Do (Cherish You)  ( download )
  14. K-Ci & Jojo  -  All My Life ( download )
  15. Extreme -  More Than Words ( download )
  16. Bosson - One In A Million ( download )
  17. Ashanti - Only You ( download )
  18. Rod Stewart - Have I Told You Lately? ( download )
  19. Percy Sledge - When a Man Loves a Woman ( download )
  20. Seal - Kiss From a Rose ( download )

Support us by posting a backlink on your website, or with a small donation by clicking on the ads on this blog.Thank you.

0 comments: